Thursday, April 5, 2012

"If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time..."

Where has the time gone???  Ok, so we left you hangin' a little at SRB...so here is the quick update:
The kids are out of school for Easter Break and they are crawling up the walls!!!  Chaiya has confirmed that the "Ch" is here to stay!  Jo was kind enough to inform me yesterday that "Puppies are baby dogs."....he is finally acknowledging that they are in his world!  Really? After 6 weeks?  Addie is OBSESSED with dressing the puppies in pink!  Sigh.  Consequently we are now keeping the latch on the front door as Addie has often been found in their kennel transporting them from one end to the other!

Now these photos are actually their 5 week photos...so I am a little late! But next week I PROMISE I will take the 7 week shots and you can see the cuteness in all its exponential power!! LOL!









No comments:

Post a Comment